Waterjet portioning for even the smallest spaces
High Efficiency. Small Size. The DSI™ 812 Compact Portioning System is the perfect solution for processors who need the high accuracy, energy efficiency, and high throughput of DSI waterjet portioning but lack the floor space for larger models.
No Space? No problem. At under 2.5 meters long, and featuring the onboard JBT exclusive electric servo pump, the 812 can fit within the smallest footprint.
- DSI Q-LINK™ Portioning Software creates a unique cut strategy for each individual piece of raw product to maximize yield and profits
- Onboard scanner locates fat and determines shape, thickness and weight to create optimal cuts
- Computer positioned, high-pressure waterjets generate complex cut shapes while hitting weight and dimension targets
- Computer controlled consistency improves product quality by driving down human error
- Up to 70% less footprint requirement than similar waterjet portioners
- Onboard waterjet pump optimizes floor space while using up to 40% less energy than equivalent hydraulic systems and there’s no need to build a separate pump room.
- Measures in at only 2368mm X 1657mm (93.2” x 65.3”) 480VAC
- Everything you need without breaking the bank – a great option for small processors looking to automate portioning operations
- With automation, processors can redeploy manual labor from portioning to more skilled areas of the plant. The 812 can reduce hand trimming resources by up to 10 positions in select applications*
- In addition to labor savings, Improve your yield and bottom line with DSI-exclusive Q-LINK™ Portioning Software
- Can be installed in as little as an afternoon and testing can begin within hours of installation
- DSI’s Q-LINK™ operating system provides a streamlined user interface and allows personnel to change products in seconds.
Quickly generate complex tailor-made cut shapes in any form in one pass while still hitting weight and dimension targets with the DSI 812 high-pressure waterjet and the DSI Q-LINK™ Portioning Software. Get Cutting-edge flexibility!
Maximize yield and profits by finding the optimal cut strategies for each piece of raw product with unique laser scanning technology and intelligent algorithms that locate edge fat and determine shape, thickness, and weight.
Create a higher yield, maximize throughput, and improve product quality by switching from hand or semi-automated cutting to a fully automated and intelligent inline waterjet portioner with a footprint comparable to a blade cutter.
Experience the DSI 812 in action!
Are you curious how the JBT DSI 812 can make your portioning process more efficient, intelligent, and profitable? Book a demonstration with our DSI portioning experts at our Food Tech Center in Helsingborg, Sweden or Sandusky, US. Or, book an on-site demonstration in your own facility and production environment.
Guide: 7 ways to increase your portioning yield in one pass
You get examples of cutting patterns like:
- Cubes defined by weight.
- Multiple drop-shaped portions
- Weight, length, and width-controlled strips
Check out our latest DSI 812 Cutting Edge Demonstration Event
The demonstrations provides a platform for customers to interact with JBT’s application experts and learn about the new cutting programs and improvements as well as getting live demonstrations on the new DSI 812.
Are you curious how the JBT DSI 812 can make your portioning process more efficient, intelligent, and profitable? Book a demonstration at our Food Tech Center in Sweden, with our DSI portioning experts. Or, book an on-site demonstration in your own facility and production environment. Book Now!