Precision cooking solutions to efficiently produce a broad array of high-quality animal- and plant-based food products at scale
In the food industry, it’s imperative that producers are in lockstep with always-changing consumer demands. To stay in sync, you need robust-yet-adaptive systems for cooking a veritable buffet of items.
This needn’t be an issue for your business, though. JBT offers the most comprehensive portfolio of high-volume industrial cooking solutions available. This includes:
- Batch cookers
- Contact cookers
- Forced convection ovens (FCO)
- Impingement ovens
- Spiral ovens
- Chargrillers and searing cookers
This full complement of ovens and cookers allows you to cook:
- Using baking, rotisserie, grilling, and other cooking methods
- Meat, fish, poultry, baked goods, vegetables
- Foods with or without bones
- Items that are breaded, battered, or marinated
- Without added or artificial oils or fats
As you can see, you have lots of truly useful options — which makes keeping pace with consumers that much simpler.
JBT, the Only Choice for Cooking Solutions
No production activity or environment is outside of JBT’s wheelhouse. Our unparalleled selection of equipment is up for the challenges of the day (or decade!).
Take our MultiPhase™ cooking approach — a star of our line-up — for instance. It delivers the right heat transfer mechanisms in the right sequence. This technique can be applied to individual pieces of equipment as well as selected combinations. It’s just one example of the flexibility and control you’ll enjoy by using JBT equipment.
Boosting Your Business with Better Engineering
JBT’s MultiPhase cooking is a game-changer.
But, honestly, it’s not an outlier among our offerings. In many ways, it’s very representative. Because we practice intentional engineering, JBT solutions are:
- Constructed with the best processes and materials
- Plentiful — at least one machine option for every production step
- Compatible with other processing machinery
- Customizable and configurable to your requirements
- Quicker and easier to deploy
- Require less training to operate
- Minimizing opportunities for human error
- More reliable machines
- Easier and cheaper to maintain
- Encounter fewer and less severe operational issues
- Have a longer service life
- Boast a higher resale value
Our equipment is designed to do more than just produce superior food products. JBT machines boost your business, too. As a result of having JBT machinery in-house, our customers regularly experience gains like:
- Increased efficiency
- Improved machine utilization
- Reduced equipment overhead costs
- Increased profit margins
- Better safety records
Our reputation for excellence and industry leadership role underscores this.
JBT Products Are Hot Stuff
You’ll find that JBT’s cookers and ovens are unbeatable when it comes to quality, competency, or technology. Go ahead and see for yourself.
Feel free to contact us for additional details — we’d love to tell you more about this incredible equipment.
Features & Benefits
You need feature-rich combi cookers, forced air convection ovens, etc. We hear you — and have delivered. Check out some of the functionality we’ve baked into our machinery. They consistently make food production faster, safer, and more predictable.
- Speed — Fast cooking provides a higher yield
- Flexibility — Option of different cooking methods and mechanisms allows for a variety of products
- Hygienic — Highly cleanable machines for improved product quality and safety
- Switchover — Easy and quick changes between products for better productivity and more flexibility
- Heat — Independent electrical platen temperature control for better, more consistent thermal regulation
- Uptime — Intelligent design and robust construction result in reliable high performance
- Appearance — No belt marks on product mean favorable visual aesthetics are maintained
- Savings — Predictability, efficiency, and quality of systems slash lifetime ownership costs and operational costs
- Adaptability — Able to process a variety of products
- Innovation — Extensive testing capabilities to help facilitate product development
- Support — Global support staff to help as needed
Have questions about how these features can benefit your business? Just ask!
Trusted Brands — Stein & Double D Models
You don’t need to be on a first-name basis with the premier industrial cooking machine manufacturers. JBT’s done all the due diligence and only offers the absolute best brands, like these:
Beyond the Compact Oven & Continuous Cookers
With our immense catalog of high-quality products and services, JBT’s well-positioned to help you tackle the many and diverse processing tasks on your punch list.
On top of things like dual cookers and convection ovens, you have your choice of systems for food preparation, sterilization, sealing, storage, transport, and more. Add on essentials — like detergents, lubricants, replacement parts, and upgrade kits — for a well-rounded solution.
You’ll soon come to appreciate the JBT advantage — a synergistic combo of flexibility, adaptability, expertise, variety, quality, and more that facilitates peak performance. Plus, with JBT, the process of setting up production couldn’t be more straightforward or stress-free.
Outfitting Your Entire Production Line
JBT’s ready to supply you with the solutions you need to create exemplary products. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to replace one worn-out piece or furnish your new plant with a full assembly line.
Because we have the right machines to perform every step to perfection, you’ll be able to:
- Conveniently get equipment from one source
- Create a bespoke manufacturing line that fits your requirements
- Blend brands to get the exact machines you need
- Replace single components of your production line with less hassle
- Respond to changes with more agility
- More easily scale your business
With JBT, You’re Really Cooking Now
Look no further! JBT has all your foodtech needs covered.
A Better Approach
In our experience, “together” is better than “separate.” As such, we prioritize establishing a long-term, collaborative relationship with your business. This enables JBT to offer more holistic and thoughtful service. And it all but guarantees you’ll get even more value out of your engagement and equipment.
Access to JBT’s Research & Technology Centers is a unique and momentous benefit of working with us. Much more than a test kitchen or culinary lab, these facilities let you test machines and production set-ups, refine your recipes and procedures, and tap into technical expertise and data.
JBT Experts at Your Service
For over a century, JBT’s dominated the FoodTech industry. You’re invited to make the most of the vast knowledge and experience we’ve amassed along the way. We provide his superior level of support because we want your business to flourish. Reach out to JBT anytime for help.