Versatile ovens, steamers, grillers, smokers, and other cookers for diverse and evolving food products and production processes
Get Optimal Results with MultiPhase® Cooking
Good food products and good business are two sides of the same coin. You need to strike the right balance to find success.
Making the best possible end product and enhancing output and product yield doesn’t just happen. You need to correctly apply the proper heat transfer mechanisms at just the right time. In fact, JBT’s even coined a name for this process: MultiPhase Cooking.
To achieve this advanced cooking method, you need rugged and purpose-built equipment that consistently delivers. That’s not a problem for JBT’s cooking solutions. Our equipment is designed to ensure that your processing line has the capabilities in place exactly where and when you need them.
Your MultiPhase Cooking system might include one or more of these key components:
- HotCook – alco multi-purpose cooking system
- Frying – Stein & alco fryers and filtration systems
- Oven Cooking/Roasting (linear & Spiral convection ovens) – Stein, Double D & alco oven systems
- Grilling – Stein and Formcook contact cooking systems
- Searing and grill marking – Stein and Double D marking and searing systems
- Steaming – Stein, Double D, alco and Frigoscandia steam cooking systems
Only the Most Trusted Brands
Even if you aren’t on a first-name basis with the top industrial cooking equipment makers, you can rest assured that JBT only sells the best of the best. Check out the premier brands:
Engineered for Improved Food Production
Intuitively, you know that joining the forces of great process, unbeatable machines, and stellar support can reap big rewards – beyond an incredible food product.
We’re fully aware of this notion, too. It’s the reason we take the time and intention to intelligently design all JBT products. They’re engineered to include must-have capabilities (maybe even ones you didn’t know you wanted!) and be as durable as possible.
This solutions-focused design approach for JBT’s ovens, commercial steam cookers, and other culinary solutions:
- Ensures heavy-duty, reliable equipment that withstands time and use
- Streamlines your logistics and boosts productivity
- Makes food processing and overall operations easier
- Requires less time for initial rollout and operator training
- Addresses your needs and challenges
- Facilitates hitting functional targets – like quality and efficiency goals
Because of JBT’s attention to detail and excellence, you’ll experience:
- Easier and minimal maintenance
- Fewer and less severe operational issues
- Less downtime due to service issues
Features & Benefits
Your JBT cooking solutions offer a range of features and functionality that enable you to produce a wide variety of foods quickly, precisely, and safely – time and again.
- Versatile – Can finetune equipment to suit virtually any industrial cooking process
- Convenience – One-stop shop for all cooking equipment needs
- Customizable – Expertly-tailored systems to meet your exact specifications
- Integratable – Fits into broader production line for end-to-end processing ease
- Technology – State-of-the-art touch-screen PLC facilitates operator use
- Sanitary – Optional clean-in-place system for improved operational hygiene
- Precision – Controls and adjustability allow for exact temperatures, timing, and results
- Support – Global team dedicated to providing world-class customer support
Have some additional questions? Contact us for more details on how these features benefit your operations.
All the Food Processing Solutions You Need
Cooking is definitely an integral part of creating a consumer-worthy food product. But we’re guessing there are other preparation tasks before and after your veggies, pastries, or cutlets are conveyed through a cooker. You need other machines to fully transform your ingredients into packaged goods.
JBT’s ample offerings enable us to support many food industries and applications. Because of this, you’ll see our products cooking in markets like:
- Poultry, meat, and seafood
- Bakery and confectionery
- Bread and pastas
- Vegetables, potatoes and mushrooms
- Ready meals
Outfitting Your Production Line – End-to-End
With JBT’s extensive product lineup, there’s bound to be at least one solution for each step of your production process. You’ll always find the machines you need for the jobs at hand.
Given the quality and variety of JBT food processing equipment, you’ll enjoy:
- Conveniently sourcing all your machinery from one supplier
- Customizing your production equipment to your requirements
- Mixing and matching brands to attain the set-up you need
- Seamlessly replacing one-off pieces of your current processing line
- Responding to market changes with more agility
- Scaling your operations with greater ease
Whether you opt for one machine or several – you’ll appreciate that JBT makes assembling your production line anything but a production. We aim for it to be a pleasant, straightforward experience for you.
Beyond the Hardware
JBT equipment is the gold-standard in FoodTech, but it’s not a complete solution on its own. Happily, JBT’s able to provide superb complementary services and software to help you get the most value out of your machines.
JBT consulting and technology may be just what you need to unite your operations, machinery, and personnel into a cohesive, high-performing system.
JBT, Always on Your Side
Want to improve and simplify your business? Partnering with a solutions provider that can take care of all your food production products and services needs is key. JBT’s ready and able to fill that role for you.
A Modern Approach
You are more than just a sale; you’re a valued customer. As such, JBT will always treat you with the attention and respect you deserve.
That’s why we work so diligently to create a productive and collaborative relationship with you. This lets us learn more about your business needs and serve you more thoughtfully and holistically now and in the future.
Global R&D Hubs
Another unique benefit of working with JBT is our network of Research & Technology Centers. More than simple test kitchens or culinary labs, they’re valuable places of applied learning where you can:
- Test machines
- Try out different production line configurations
- Perfect your recipes and techniques
- Access technical expertise and data
Connect with JBT FoodTech Experts
For over a century, JBT’s been at the forefront of the FoodTech industry. To say we’ve learned a few things throughout the years is an understatement. We encourage you to tap into our wealth of knowledge and experience. Let our team of experts be your go-to resource!
We’re eager to provide first-class support because it’s the best way for you to get the most out of your JBT solutions. With all the challenges inherent to running a food processing business – it’s good to know you don’t have to go it alone. Go ahead and reach out with your questions anytime.