Our Stein GCO GYRoCOMPACT II Self-stacking belt spiral oven is the latest generation of forced convection spiral ovens from the company that introduced the first and most sanitary high capacity spiral oven system. Based on the innovative self-stacking FRIGoBELT® conveyor system, the GCO-II builds on the key features that made the GCO oven the highest capacity and most hygienic high temperature spiral oven in the world, while incorporating the latest in oven design and thermal processing technology.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for full cooking a wide variety of coated and uncoated products that require longer cook times to achieve the desired attributes.
- High capacity in a small footprint
- Generation II Vertical air flow with two variable speed circulation (VFD fans and Dynamic Air Control (DAC) for reversible up or down airflow to optimize product results whether coated or uncoated product
- Hygienic self-stacking stainless steel FRIGoBELT with variable mesh pitch for excellent cooking results and ease of sanitation.
- Fully welded stainless steel enclosure with stainless steel thermal fluid heat exchanger
- Multiple heat transfer modes
- Variable mesh belt is standard
- Fully automatic Clean in Place (CIP) sanitation system
- Humitrol III automatic humidity (moisture by volume) control
- 4 ft. infeed section
- Electric drives
- ProLINK Controls with Allen Bradley PLC based HMI graphic interface
Options & Models
- 80 mm Link Height, 15 to 20 tiers
- 100 mm Link Height, 12 to 16 tiers
- Stein GCO-II-1000 TF GYRoCOMPACT Spiral oven with thermal fluid heat
- Stein GCO-II 600 TF GYRoCOMPACT Spiral oven with thermal fluid heat
- Stein GCO-II 600 IG GYRoCOMPACT Spiral Oven with Indirect Gas heat