Our spiral oven serves for cooking and/or browning your products with steam, hot circulating air, or both. Its spiral belt guide allows plenty of room in our oven for products, which are cooked in a gentle way. Authentic, unusually fast smoking is also possible through an external smoking system.
Cooking, heating, browning: The spiral oven from JBT ALCO slowly and gently runs products through the cooking process by means of a spiral conveyor belt that can be extended if required. That way, large quantities of your product will be cooked, roasted, browned, or just steam cooked very evenly in the spiral oven with circulating air and/or steam. Several successively activated spirals allow for cooking over different climate zones. In addition, you can set the gap between the individual spiral levels exactly and smoke your product through an external smoking system with an individual intensity and color. That way, even larger products like whole chicken, burgers, or lasagna get their appetizing brownness and succulent consistency.
Perfectly suitable for meatloaf, whole chicken, burgers, nuggets, bacon, lasagna, pretzels
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for products of various sizes thanks to a selectable gap between the individual levels of the spiral
- Continuously adjustable production speed
- Targeted airflow in the system itself guarantees optimal and uniform heat transfer and browning
- Steam injection bars for setting the desired humidity
- Optional dew point control for maximizing yield
- Process temperature continuously adjustable up to max. 260 °C
- Top-performance heating elements ensure efficient heat transfer. Choose between electrical, thermal oil, or steam-powered heating elements.
- Variable stage belt system allows for the selection of 5 to 10 levels
- Highly insulated housing design for preventing energy losses
- PLC control system controls the plant in a smart and user-friendly way through a touch panel with functions like recipe management, etc.
- An automatic, continuous belt wash system in combination with CIP nozzles in the interior of the oven ensures perfect cleaning
- Optional steam nozzles additionally heat the product through direct steam injection for the lowest weight loss
Options & Models
- The alco Spiral Oven ASH PRO is available in 400, 600, 700, and 1.000mm belt widths with a variable amount of levels