Poultry, Meat & Seafood Processing
Highest-quality processing equipment designed to help you lower unit costs while meeting consumers’ changing product demands
JBT, the Source for Protein Processing Equipment
Modern society has made consuming protein very popular. It’s also placing greater importance – and prominence – on the safety of poultry, seafood, and meat. With the increased demand and visibility on product quality, you need flexible solutions that let your business:
- Keep up with massive and quickly evolving consumer preferences
- Consistently ensure safe products
- Respond swiftly to technological, regulatory, or other changes
JBT has a long history of making this a reality. For over 60 years, we’ve collaborated with protein processors worldwide to create high-quality solutions that enable you to be successful.
The result? Our family of brands helps you meet market trends, lower costs, and develop new product offerings. Additionally, we leverage all of our lessons learned to further support your operations with stellar software, services, and maintenance. JBT’s the total package.
Chicken, turkey, duck, and other domestic fowl are winging their way onto our plates and into our bowls in ever-rising amounts. This is possibly driven by newfound health consciousness or protein-centric dietary regimens.
To meet your customers’ needs, JBT carries solutions like the portioning systems, coating, frying, cooking, freezing, immersion chiller, and poultry bagger. We offer systems and equipment for every stage of poultry processing.
If global trends continue on the same path, people will be eating even more seafood in the coming years. Attention to personal wellness, interest in exploring different culinary traditions, improved economic buying power, and so on may be spurring this on.
As a food producer, your challenge is to create products that are tasty, healthful, and secure. JBT is prepared to supply you with the equipment – and more – that you need to fulfill your mission. We feature everything from HPPs to tray sealers for efficient, versatile, and hygienic seafood processing.
With increased wealth and taste for beef, lamb, and other game, meat consumption is as insatiable as ever. Shoppers and eaters are on the prowl for goods ranging from ribs and filets to jerky snacks.
Related Product Categories
Features & Benefits
JBT’s protein processing equipment has all the features – and more! – that you’d expect in top-tier machines. More than mere bells and whistles, these capabilities make it possible to consistently produce foods quickly, accurately, and safely.
- Sanitary – Hygienic design and construction for enhanced clean-ability
- Adaptability – Able to process a variety of products
- Extensible – Can add on equipment for additional processing
- Innovation – Extensive testing capabilities to help facilitate product development
- Support – Global support staff available to help
Let us know if you have questions about these features or how they benefit your operations.
Outfitting Your Entire Protein Production Line
Whether you’re looking for one machine or several, JBT has what you need. Our full product lineup – which is vast – likely has multiple machinery options for every step of your process. We always have the right equipment to get the job done properly.
With the quality and variety of food processing equipment JBT offers, you’re able to:
- Conveniently source all your equipment from a single vendor
- Customize your production line to meet your needs
- Mix and match brands to get exactly what you want
- Easily replace individual elements of your current production line
- Respond more agilely to changes
- More smoothly scale your operation
Regardless of which or how many machines you’re in for, you’ll find that JBT makes assembling your production line straightforward and hassle-free.
All the Food Processing Solutions You Need
JBT can support a broad variety of food industries and applications. With our expansive range of high-quality equipment, you’ll be able to accomplish the many and diverse processes involved in your food production. Plus, we have upgrade kits and parts, detergents and lubricants, and services and maintenance that really make your set-up sing.
Better Equipment Makes for Better Food Processing
Anything that helps your business thrive is a good thing. This notion is at the core of all JBT products, with the goal of creating solutions that:
- Ensure rugged, reliable equipment that will stand the tests of time and use
- Streamline your operations and boost productivity
- Make food processing and overall operations easier
- Require less time for operator training and to get up and running
- Address your specific needs and challenges
- Facilitate hitting operational targets – like quality and efficiency goals
Because of this attention to detail and quality, you’ll experience:
- Easier and minimal maintenance
- Fewer and less severe operational issues
- Less downtime due to operational issues
JBT, Your Ally in FoodTech
JBT has you covered, so there’s no need to keep searching for solutions to your end-to-end protein processing needs.
A Better Approach
At JBT, it’s not good enough to just sell you some equipment and services and move on. That doesn’t show you the attention and respect you deserve. And, it’s really not how we want to do business.
Instead, JBT aims to build an enriching, constructive long-term relationship with you. This way, we can serve you more thoughtfully and holistically now – and in the years to come.
Innovation & Testing Hubs
More than just test kitchens or labs, JBT’s Research & Technology Centers let you try out machines, explore production line configurations, and perfect your recipes and techniques. Plus, you’ll enjoy access to technical expertise and data. It’s truly a remarkable and unique JBT perk!
JBT Experts within Reach
JBT’s been in the FoodTech industry since the late 1800s, building up an impressive knowledgebase. We encourage you to take advantage of all this experience and expertise! Let our dedicated and talented team be your go-to resource.
We provide next-level support because we know running a food production company can be complex. There’s a good chance we have solutions to your challenges and answers to your questions. So, don’t hesitate to contact us with inquiries – we’re here to help you.
- Baby Food
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Bread & Pasta
- Plant-Based Protein
- Coffee & Tea
- Dairy & Dairy Alternatives
- Fresh Cut Produce
- Fruits & Nuts
- Juices & Beverages
- Oils, Soups, Sauces, Seasonings & Dressings
- Pet Food
- Plant-Based Beverages
- Poultry, Meat & Seafood Processing
- Ready Meals
- Sweet Spreads, Honey & Syrups
- Vegetables & Potatoes