Our DSI equipment is a valuable investment which merits skillful maintenance to ensure optimum performance and long life. Proper training is one of the best ways to ensure the highest quality results. We offer training sessions designed for the people who will actually operate the machinery and perform the maintenance. Certified DSI Technicians provide instruction at our training facilities in Sandusky, Ohio or Alpharetta, Georgia which offers uninterrupted sessions in a non-production environment.
Training Content and Benefits:
- Basic DSI Portioner Applications training extends the student’s understanding of the DSI Portioning systems and related support equipment – students will use real life examples to understand cut program variables
- Basic DSI Waterjet Portioner Maintenance training includes the pump and intensifier
- Intense hands on sessions allow the students the opportunity to learn the details of all the major subsystems – includes servo/cutting system, computer software system and scanning system
- Participants will improve their skills in:
- Proper portioner setup
- Maintenance and troubleshooting to maximize portioning efficiency and minimize costly downtime
- For experienced operators who would like more in-depth and technical instruction, we offer Advanced Training classes customized for your specific needs.
- For those customers unable to send staff to our facility, our team can provide onsite training.
Training classes for:
- New machines
- Existing equipment (Including DSI™ 600, 700 and 800 Series Portioning systems)
- Onsite refresher training