Do you eat your schnitzel plain or prefer it breaded? With our battering machine, you’ll apply different liquid coating materials to the food to be processed and get, for example, crispy schnitzel and succulent mozzarella sticks that way.
Battering is mainly used in combination with predusting/flouring and/or breading. The process is most frequently used to apply an adhesive layer for the subsequent breadcrumbs. Through the use of powerful pumps, it is possible to process both thin and thick batterings. The wet panade also serves as a carrier of salts, spices, and flavorings, making your product tasty and succulent.
So many possible uses: With our battering machine, liquid materials of various viscosity can be applied to your products. The top-performance pump system coats schnitzel, fish sticks, etc. completely and evenly on all sides with batter or light marinades. Excess coating on the top or bottom of the product can easily be removed through an adjustable blower system and integrated material return system. That way, our battering machine also saves resources.
Perfectly suitable for schnitzel, mozzarella sticks, fish sticks, cordon bleu, plant-based food, vegetables, and other special applications.
Features & Benefits
- Runs a wide range of products and batter materials all in one applicator
- Complete coating of the product with batter on all sides through overflow devices with batter curtain
- Top-performance pump system with adjustable speed allows liquid coating materials of various viscosity to be used
- Made entirely of stainless steel and food-approved materials
- Easy-to-clean design with high operating safety
- Available in 250, 400, 600, 700 and 1.000mm belt widths
- An adjustable blower system removes excess materials from the top and bottom of products through an adjustable blower system with an additionally integrated material return system
- An optional cooling jacket makes it possible to cool the coating material by injecting a coolant into the double-jacket container
- High outputs with the optional high-speed product belt that allows for belt speeds of up to 29 m/min through a top-performance stainless steel drive
- The optional rotary lobe pump reliably conveys less flowable coating materials
- Additional accessories available, like e.g. a liquid batter filter that continuously filters coarser particles from the liquid batter, constantly keeping the viscosity of the battering material at the desired level for a high-quality product
- The alco Battering machine is available in PRO and ECO series
- The PRO series is usually the go-to solution for high hourly outputs
- The ECO series has identical functionality but is a more space-saving and cost-saving version with a compact design