We designed our Stein 100 Series Breading applicator as an entry level machine specifically for granular free flowing and flour style coating materials. We utilize our “Flat-Bed™” style of coating application and a “Level Glide™” product discharge to maintain product orientation across the width of belt. The 100 is a low cost solution that performs well within its intended design parameters. It can be used as a first step pre-dust or a final breading application. It is ideal for small to mid level production requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Independent main product belt variable speed drive from 0 to 60 FPM
- Independent drives for cross feed auger, vertical auger and hopper drive insures precise set up
- Adjustable lower coating bed depth, top flow hopper discharge and breading sifter
- Adjustable pressure roll and breading blow off tubes.
Options & Models
- Rotating fixed speed belt vibrators
- Fixed height flip style product discharge
- Available with electric or hydraulic drives
- Stein 100-(XX) – Available in 16, 24, and 34 inch wide usable belts