Our preduster guarantees a perfect coat and optimum hold. During this important step in food processing, fine-grained materials like flour and spices will be applied to your product in a consistent and precisely regulated way.
Whether floured fish filets, calamari, sweet wine gum, or quark balls: Our preduster allows for ideal processing of fine coating materials like fine-grained flour, spices, powder, and sugar. Two systems of belts guarantee complete and even coating. A lower belt runs the product through a material bed while the upper belt generates the required sprinkling action from above onto the product to be coated. That way, your products will get the coating that you precisely intended through adjustable pressing, vibration, and blower systems.
Perfectly suitable for floured fish filets, predusted convenience food, seafood, pastries, candy, plant-based food, vegetables, and other special applications.
Features & Benefits
- Particularly suitable for all coating materials of fine grain
- Conveyor system with material return and minimal dust generation
- Individually adjustable amounts of coatings to be applied
- Adjustable vibration and pressing devices for achieving the optimal coating result
- Dust containment hoods and controlled removal of excess coating materials
- Easy to fill the machine with the material through a storage container
- Made entirely of stainless steel and food-approved materials
- Easy-to-clean design, easy to empty the material with high operating safety
- Air knife removes excess materials from the topside of products through an adjustable blower system with an additionally integrated material return system
- The PLC operating system controls the plant in a smart and user-friendly way through a touch panel with functions like recipe management, etc.
- An optional high-speed product belt allows for belt speeds of up to 29 m/min through a top-performance stainless steel drive
- Add an optional vibrating plate for coarser coating media to be pressed onto the product for optimal coating and to eliminate void spots
- A spindle height adjustment sets the height of the entire machine by means of a handwheel
Preduster PRO Vario-Flip
Our preduster Vario-Flip combines two coating styles in just one system: as a level-flow variant, the products are floured, sugared, or seasoned in the classic way. Via the innovative Vario-Flip variant, the product inside the system performs four successive flips of 180° each and absorbs more coating material with each flip, for a rough, natural and, above all, handmade coating result.
- Sensitive molded products such as chicken tenders or fish sticks, as well as irregularly shaped products such as chicken parts, can be fully coated in homemade style
- tool-free changeover between both variants without stopping production
- tool-free adjustment of the flip height without stopping production
- perfectly aligned with the growing demand for homemade style products
- in contrast to drum breaders, the Vario-Flip offers fragile molded products an appropriate finish as well