Our READYGo™ EXTRACTION is designed to receive up to 6 t/h of sound and ripe, destalked, sorted and washed (no foreign objects) fruits or vegetables.The line can process a wide range of products, with or without stone according to the line configuration, to produce continuously single strength cloudy juice, smoothies or puree with enzymes inactivated.
Features & Benefits
- High process flexibility: Hot/Cold extraction selectable by divert plate
- Wide range of product applications incorporating modules/optionals
- Pre-engineered and pre-assembled solution: “plug and play” solution
- Low product oxidation: minimum transfer time between fruit breaking and thermal treatment
- Reduced installation cost due to pre-assembled solution with limited footprint and simple utility requirements
- Quick product change over
- Easy to integrate in an existing line with existing equipment
- Easy to transport and ground level configuration for easier maintenance and higher safety
- The solution is studied to work in two possible process configurations, hot or cold extraction, in order to maintain high process flexibility.
- The fresh and high quality output can be frozen, aseptically packed or HPP treated.