We create ergonomically-designed, self-contained melt systems to reduce manual lifting and dumping, and improve employee safety, via the unique integration of product delivery (conveyor systems), melt stations and use stations. The systems also include many other special features to ensure easy maintenance and reduced labor. Some of the options offered are custom turbine and/or scrape surface agitators, industrial and sanitary designs with or without Clean-in-Place (CIP) integration, integration of solids crushing system that allows for pumping of crushed solid product into melt tank for higher through-puts (production rates) and two-stage melt systems for applications where a fully-melted product reservoir is desired; in select applications, the reservoir agitation systems can be eliminated.Our melt systems are ideal for melting butter, lard, chocolate, gums and other solid products, as well as product reclaim and rework applications.
Features & Benefits
- Modular and CIP designs
- Two-stage melt system available
- Great for product reclaim/rework applications
- Meets all 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME (U&R), and FDA standards
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) completed at A&B prior to installation
- Ergonomic design of integrated bulk delivery system eliminates manual lifting and dumping