Our READYGo d-LIMONENE recovers more terpenes than traditional cold-pressed systems, which can increase overall revenue.
The oil-bearing emulsion created during primary extraction uses the same method as for cold-pressed oil processing except that less water is used in order to create a more concentrated emulsion.
Our system can easily be integrated into a fully automated plant, saving processors the investment needed to implement a fully engineered solution.
Features & Benefits
- Capable of recovering 70% of total plant recovery from the fruit and 85% from the feed stream
- Can be integrated into a fully automated plant and can recover more terpenes than traditional cold-pressed systems
- Self-contained system comes equipped with all the necessary controls, motor starters, power conditioning, variable speed drives and solenoid valves to make installation simple and cost effective
- Handles up to 100 GPM (23 m³/hr) of oil-bearing emulsion and has a capacity of up to 14 extractors
- Can process all types of citrus fruit, producing a clean d-Limonene stream which can be used in a variety of chemical and industrial applications
Options & Models
- The READYGo d-LIMONENE 33 process up to 33 GPM (7,5 m³/hr) of oil-bearing emulsion and has a capacity of up to eight extractors.