Our Prime CFS-TSK-1 Turkey Thigh Skinner Deboner effectively removes meat and skin from turkey thighs utilizing JBT Prime’s patented bladeless skinner and high-pressure water jets. CFS-Series units produce an open meat fillet ready for trimming, and our method of water jet deboning has been operating successfully across the U.S. turkey industry for more than two decades.
Features & Benefits
- Water jet provides precise separation of meat from bone
- Highest yield of any method
- Proven technology in use industry-wide
- Simple design is reliable in operation
- Prime skinner and water jet deboner maximize yield while minimizing bone fragmentation
- Requires only a single operator per machine, which lowers labor costs and raises your bottom line
- Electrical Requirements: (1) 2 hp, (1) 0.18 hp; 480V, 3 ph, 60 Hz, 80 amps
- Water Requirements: (1) 2 connections; 10.0 GPM (52.99 LPM) ; 40 PSI min.
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI minimum; Dry, for maintaining cylinder pressure; does not consume air
- Pump Requirements: (1) 40 hp; 480V, 60 Hz
- Net Weight: Base Unit: 1,500 lbs. (680 kg) Hammelmann Pump Stack: 600 lbs. (272 kg)