The JBT Avure HPP Water Filtration Module is ideal for water treatment post cycle and will save time, money and water
JBT-Avure Technologies manufactures fast, robust and reliable high-pressure processing (HPP) equipment for the food and beverage industry. Avure’s HPP machines enable producers to increase food safety and extend shelf life while providing consumers with all-natural food products with clean labels. As the trusted leader in HPP JBT-Avure has developed a superior solution to filtrate water after the HPP cycle.
Features & Benefits
- Removes unwanted debris from water after the HPP cycle
- Four filtration bags that can be used for varying micron sizes to achieve any level of purification down to ten micros
- For seafood applications, removes dirt, sand and debris that could potentially damage the machinery
- Modular design that can adapt to any HPP system and the filtration can be customized for any application
- Better for the environment sustainable solution providing recycling all the water
- Cost effective avoid paying costly fees for contaminated water
- Prolonged machinery life reduces maintenance, repair and replacement costs of your machinery by using pure water
HPP machinery can handle a certain amount of debris in the recirculated water, however intensifiers need super clear, clean water. In cases when the high pressure causes an exploded package, and the product contaminates the water, it cannot be recycled and must be discarded. With the JBT-Avure Filtration Module, the water can be purified and reused.