The Signature Throat Series table clipper provides manual, one-step closing and clipping of bags for a variety of meat and poultry products and niche market packages including liquid and semi-liquid products. These throat-actuated, pneumatic clippers accommodate an assortment of package formats from netting to fibrous, collagen, plastic, and bulky animal casings.
Features & Benefits
- Trims excess bag tail from product
- Air filter regulator to reduce maintenance
- Spooled clips to minimize reloads
- Stainless steel / non-corrosive materials construction
- Air driven
- Minimal machine maintenance
- Variety of clip sizes available
- Adapts easily to existing production lines
- JBT TIPPER TIE PRoCARE® available
- Applications – sausage, deli meats, ham, fresh ground meats, netted meat and poultry, whole birds, non-meat proteins, live fish, fresh ground fish, surimi/sausage paste, netted shellfish, raw/frozen/refrigerated pet food, cheese blocks, soup, sauce, ground fruits and vegetables, netted fruits and vegetables, and nut paste/butter
- Meet NAMI hygienic design standards for food grade operation
- Precise clip closure pressure control
Options & Models
- Vertical or horizontal mounted
- No-knife clippers
Series 95 and 100 clippers securely seal smaller sized products like poultry, meat, and cheese.
Models Z9195L and Z9195R are vertical mount. Models FZ9195L, FZ9195R are horizontal mount. Model FZ9195LSPNK is a no-knife model. The clippers use Z95SP and Z96SP series spooled clips
Model SUST1100L/R is a vertically mounted, trigger-actuated clipper. Spool-fed, it may be used with all casings, tubular packs and bags.
The Model SUST1100X-RL incorporates a wider knife and uses 120/121 and 150/151 clips. Model SUSFT1100LST is an optional stick-feed version of the clipper. Both clippers use 100T series clips.
Series Z200, Z400 and 400 clippers provide one-step closing for a variety of food products such as beef, poultry, cheeses as well as many non-food products.
Model SZ2105L is horizontally mounted and model SZ2115L is vertical mount. These clippers use Z200 series stick clips.
Models SC486L and SC486R are both vertically mounted clippers. Model SF486L is horizontally mounted. They operate with 400G series stick clips.
Model SZ4135L is horizontally mounted. Model SZ4136L is vertically mounted. The THZ400 is a manual, horizontal clipper that’s extremely easy to operate. Its small size and versatility make it ideal for closing various types of bags and netting especially when the number of packages to be clipped does not warrant the expense of a larger machine. Bags are easily and efficiently sealed with a secure, crossover clip closure, saving you time and manual effort. An optional stand is available.