Tipper Tie’s powerful, 600 and 700 series clippers grip and hold difficult packaging materials such as burlap, plastic, multi-wall laminates and heavy weighted packages.
These air powered, manual gate clippers provide one step closing and clipping of heavy duty woven propylene and polyethylene shot-bags, plastic, multi-wall laminates and heavy-weight packages. They assist operators in gathering the bag neck prior to clipping to securely seal product bags, increasing throughput and efficiency.
Depending on the material, the cross-over clip design provides a seal that will remain air and water-tight indefinitely in most handling conditions. The rugged 600/700 series clips will not slip open or break under extreme handling.
Built for use in any industry that needs a secure clip closure, these clippers apply special 600 and 700 series clips that are well suited for difficult packaging applications such as burlap, plastic, multi-wall laminates and heavy packaging. Common applications include:
- Commercial explosives or soil in heavy gauge poly or burlap
- Fertilizers in mesh poly or multi-wall bags
- Liquid chemicals in drum lines or plastic bags
- Powdered chemicals in drum liners or plastic bags
- Produce wrapped in netting
Designed for Flexibility and Performance
The 600/700 series clippers are easily mounted on a stand or pole and can be integrated into most packaging processes. An optional adjustable extension is available to be mounted on any 1-inch (25 mm) diameter pipe. Both models are efficient, economical, and easy to operate.
Simple, elegant construction makes the 600/700 series clippers accessible for cleaning and maintenance. Additionally, horizontal operation allows for a more ergonomic work station, so that operators can lift and manage heavy bags with less effort in the clipping process.
One quick, continuous motion gathers the bag into a neck and applies a positive, strong closure.
Premium Quality Clips
High-quality clips are essential to a successful clip closure.
TIPPER TIE clips are manufactured from a special aluminum alloy and are held to exacting specifications that exceed those from the general wire industry. The dimensions of all TIPPER TIE clips are kept within very tight tolerances, ensuring a perfect closure every time. Furthermore, clip leg ends are radiused and lubricated to ensure that both clip legs form simultaneously and uniformly as the clip gathers the packaging materials. The result is a clip that closes smoothly and securely every time.
Features & Benefits
- Cross-over clip design provides a seal that remains air and water tight indefinitely in most handling conditions, depending on material
- Rugged 600/700 series clips will not slip open or break under extreme handling
- 600/700 series clippers mount easily on a stand or pole and integrate into most packaging processes
- Efficient, economical, and easy to operate
- Simple, elegant design makes clippers easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance
- Ergonomic, horizontal operation enables operator to lift and manage heavy bags with less effort during clipping
- JBT TIPPER TIE PRoCARE® available
- Applications – industrial explosives chub packages and shot bags, absorbents, erosion control products, landscape materials, and fertilizers
Options & Models
- Adjustable extension can be mounted on any 25mm diameter pipe