The Signature Gate Series clippers provide cost efficient, one-step closing and clipping of bags and casings for a variety of food products including meats, cheeses, and poultry. These simple, gate-actuated, pneumatic clippers accommodate an array of package formats from netting to fibrous, collagen, plastic, and bulky animal casings.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel / non-corrosive materials construction
- Air filter regulator to reduce maintenance
- Spooled clips to minimize reloads
- Air driven
- Minimal machine maintenance
- Variety of clip sizes available
- Adapts easily to existing production lines
- JBT TIPPER TIE PRoCARE® available
- Applications – sausage, deli meats, ham, fresh ground meats, netted meat and poultry, whole birds, non-meat proteins, fresh ground fish, surimi/sausage paste, raw/frozen/refrigerated pet food, cheese blocks, and nut paste/butter
- Precise clip closure pressure control
- 100 and 400 Series clippers use a power-driven cut-off knife for smooth bag tail trimming and an adjustable crimp control that enables the operator to tighten or loosen the clip
Options & Models
- Vertical or horizontal mounted
- No-knife clippers
- Kit available for most 400 Series models to convert the stick clip assembly to a spooled clip
- Right hand or left handed configurations available for 400 Series
Models SC187L and SC187LNK are vertical mount, pneumatic clippers. SC187LNK is a no-knife model. Models SF187L and SF187LNK are horizontally mounted. Model SF187LNK is a no-knife model. 100 Series clippers can be stick or spooled clip configuration. Each model uses 100 series clips.
The 400 Series are designed to operate with stick clips. An optional kit is available for most models to convert the stick clip assembly to a spooled clip.
Model SC487 is a vertical-mount, pneumatically-operated clipper. Left and right handed models are available. SC487LNK is a left handed model that offers a no-knife option.
Model SF487L is a horizontal clipper. Model SF487LNK is a left handed model that offers a no-knife option.