We’ve developed a space-saving solution with spiral technology for pasteurization that will make your product germ-free and durable using separate pasteurization and cooling areas. A machine that will meet your requirements in full! To increase the durability and quality of your products, you can resort to our individually made pasteurizer, whether for Nuremberg sausages, ready meals, or tortellini!
Our spiral pasto is always used whenever packaged products are supposed to be pasteurized. Through a two-part pasteurization system with a separate heating area and at least one cooling area. Products are first heated evenly and quickly in the heating area to kill off any harmful germs. In the subsequent cooling area, products are re-cooled. This consistent and intense process significantly improves the durability and quality of food. To make more efficient use of energy consumption and to save packaging, several cooling areas can be integrated into the cooling line by choice. The spiral belt guide is flexible as well: It allows for space-saving assembly while maintaining the product quantity.
In addition, it can respond individually to the products to be processed, as the free space between the spiral levels and their order can be variably adjusted.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for products of various packaging like foil bags and various sizes thanks to a selectable gap between the individual levels of the spiral
- Gentle, uniform, and quick heating guarantees first-class quality and structure preservation
- Nozzle bars allow for even sprinkling with hot or cold water
- Direct and/or indirect steam-heated systems and sprinkling pasteurizers available
- Exact, continuously adjustable temperature regulation
- System innovations provide enhanced performance and efficiency
- Multiple spirals can be combined in one machine to achieve different temperature areas
- Heating registers can be freely selected between electrical, thermal oil, or steam-powered registers
- A hot water system heats products by sprinkling hot water (pasteurization).
- Hinged ventilators facilitate access to the heating register, improving the hygienic design
- Dehumidifying systems use exhaust air, condensation, and absorption to reduce room humidity
- Optional belt drying/sterilization improves the hygienic design thanks to a side channel compressor with an air knife, heating register, and exhaust flap.