Protect your customer’s health, the reputation of your brands, and your bottom line with JBT’s industry-leading XVision™ systems.
JBT XVision contaminant detection and vision systems are designed to successfully detect even the smallest and most difficult-to-identify contaminants in food products. Our solutions meet today’s rigorous standards and complex requirements for detection and sanitation, and they can be seamlessly integrated into your production line for optimal flexibility and effectiveness.
Physical contaminants can be hazardous to human health – not to mention your brand’s reputation. Contamination can occur at almost any time during harvest, transportation, and processing. If common culprits such as stainless steel, small stones, and glass or bone fragments find their way to consumers, they can seriously harm your brand’s reputation and negatively impact your profits.
Designed specifically for the rigorous demands of the food-processing environment, JBT’s x-ray food inspection equipment is simple and intuitive to operate, integrates harmoniously into your existing production-line setups, and delivers convenient and comprehensive sanitation.
Our X-Ray Models
XVision™ CCPX™-Tall X-ray
Contaminant detection for jars, cans, bottles and Tetra Pak® made simple.Get details
XVision™ CCPX™ Pack 1408
Our 1408 with Single Push Arm provides simple X-ray contaminant detection of pies, bakery and packaged products.Get details
XVision™ CCPX™ Clean and Bulk™
An ideal choice for post freezer and bulk flow X-ray contaminant detection.Get details
XVision™ Clean Ground Meat
Detects contaminants in bulk flow ground meat and poultry directly off the grind head.Get details
XVision™ CCPX™-Clean 1006/2208
A push arm system for contaminant detection of chub, loaf and clipped-products.Get details
Features & Benefits
Here are some of the advantages of utilizing JBT’s comprehensive and flexible range of industry-leading XVision systems:
- Hygienic design – All machines in JBT’s x-ray line provide superior sanitation with minimal part removal. Created to perform in even the most challenging production environments, you can rest assured that your operation will detect contaminants without increased risk.
- Seamless integration – Detection systems can be easily consolidated with other machines in your lineup, streamlining your processes and allowing you to install them virtually anywhere in your existing line.
- Advanced contaminant detection – High-tech x-ray technology can recognize a greater range of contaminants compared to traditional scanners. Common contaminants such as steel, bones, aluminum, brass, ferrous metals, ceramic, glass, and more can be detected and addressed quickly and effectively.
- High-tech digital data collection – Automated data collection and analytics eliminate the need for time-consuming manual paperwork. This also simplifies the FSQA compliance process.
- Intuitive operation – User-friendly controls allow for reduced training needs and increased operator safety.
- Flexible configurations – Equipment lines can be customized and upgraded to suit your specific needs and goals, helping you comply with changing regulations and accommodate operation growth.
- Reduced waste and downtime – Our machines are highly dependable and sustainable, limiting unnecessary waste and costly breakdowns.
- Simplified maintenance – Customizable upgrades and part replacements can be completed right in the plant. This allows you to adjust your machine to conform to a changing environment and keep your system running smoothly and seamlessly.
Comprehensive Detection to Meet Your Needs
JBT’s x-ray food inspection equipment is built with diverse purposes in mind. Our solutions are designed to keep your product safe no matter what you’re processing, and can detect even the smallest fragments of foreign material ranging from bones and equipment hardware to glass and rubber.
Our x-ray inspection systems are highly flexible, and engineered for a wide range of processing applications, including the following:
- Red meat
- Ground beef
- Case ready
- Ready meals
- Foil-packaged products
- Heat-and-eat products
- Cans (tin and aluminum)
- Tetra Pak®
- Pet food products
- Glass jars
- Yogurt cups
Bulk raw foods:
- Rice and grains
- Fruits and nuts
What contaminants can JBT’s x-ray food inspection systems identify?
Most traditional food-processing x-ray scanners aren’t sophisticated enough to cover the full range of potential contaminants. XVision systems can identify materials including bone, buckshot, stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, glass, dense rubbers, equipment hardware, and stone. These are common contaminants, which can be present in a variety of food products and often go unnoticed, harming your customers, your reputation, and your bottom line.
Can XVision systems be integrated with JBT iOPS?
Yes. Our comprehensive range of XVision systems can be combined with iOPS. This provides you with a secure window into line operations from any remote location and supplies you with critical data for real-time reporting and event-analysis troubleshooting.
Can JBT’s x-ray systems be upgraded?
Machines in the x-ray food contamination detection line can be easily upgraded, usually without having to leave the plant. JBT’s advanced technology modules give you the power to adjust configurations and upgrade parts in order to accommodate a growing operation. Additionally, standard maintenance practices are equally intuitive and easy to complete on-site, meaning you don’t have to suffer from long-term, costly downtime.
JBT – Your Trusted FoodTech Partner
Ever since JBT got its start in the FoodTech industry over a century ago, we’ve prioritized innovation, integrity, and collaboration. We’ve continued to sharpen our skills and expand our areas of expertise. With a focus on research and technological advancement, we offer solutions for each and every challenge you face in your markets, paired with unparalleled customer service and support from our dedicated experts.
Our Collaborative Research Centers
When you partner with JBT, you’re getting more than just a dependable FoodTech equipment manufacturer. You’re gaining access to the wealth of knowledge and resources we’ve accumulated throughout our decades of innovation and advancement. You’re invited to join us at our Research and Technology Centers, where you’ll have the opportunity to work side-by-side with our experts, test new equipment, refine your recipes, and experiment with different configurations.
JBT’s Expert Support Team is at Your Service
As a leader and innovator in FoodTech, we understand that our responsibilities as a trusted partner extend beyond creating and supplying high-tech equipment. Providing our customers with a reliable, knowledgeable support team is key to ensuring that you have the tools you need to succeed in evolving industries.
We offer round-the-clock support and guidance from specialists who are ready to help you take on any challenge and provide you with valuable industry-specific insight. Contact us today to get started!
We’re here to help every step of the way.