The Proseal GT2e is an automatic, large-capacity, high-speed, in-line tray sealing system with full vacuum facility designed to cut labor costs.At the core of the ‘e’ design is its flexibility to perform any style of heat seal to a pre-formed tray, be that atmospheric, MAP, VMAP, Skin, Skin Plus, or Skin Deep. Each of these options can be added now or at a later date, or indeed removed as necessary. This flexibility provides the user with the assurance that whatever the latest packaging trend might be, they have equipment suitably geared for the future.Capable of up to 72 Vacuum Gas packs per minute with a 6-impression tool, the GT2e system is packed with user-friendly benefits including our unique QR modular conveyer system. Designed to accept randomly spaced trays from any conveyor and can be fully integrated with other line equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Five-minute tool changeover
- Fully portable and castor mounted
- Food industry approved hygienic construction and wash-down protection
- Simple design and operation
- Eseal® energy efficient electric seal system that boasts a massive increase in seal force and a 92% reduction in energy consumption.
- ProMotion high accuracy continuous motion tray infeed system, which increases production speed whilst reducing machine duty.
- QR Conveyors with quick release belts for easy hygiene and maintenance
- Designed to perform any style of heat seal to a pre-formed tray; Atmospheric, Gas Flush, Hermetic Shrink, Vacuum Gas, Skin, Skin Plus or Skin Deep and suited to all relevant food categories including; Fish and Seafood, Pork, Red Meat, Poultry, Soft Fruit, Fresh Produce, Ready Meals and Desserts.
Options & Models
- eWON a machine connection system to deliver real time data and error condition support, remote setup, and software upgrades, using a customer’s existing IT network
- I-film intelligent film reel monitoring system which actively adjusts film tension based on reel diameter to increase print quality and film reel efficiency, reduce component duty, and provides a film end warning system.
- ProTect a contactless machine login and audit trail system
- Active conveyors to allow the machine to be used as a straight through conveyor when packs don’t require sealing
- All around seal only (No Cut) for packs with pre-cut or hinged lids
- Free flow gas flush MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- High Oxygen (O2) gas flush
- Close Cut – Method of maximizing throughput and reducing film waste
- Inboard Cut (IC) option to provide ‘form, fill and seal’ tray presentation
- Film coding and printing
- Foil crimping
- Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging Machines
- Sandwich Pack Sealing for Board, Recyclable and Non-Recyclable Plastic
- Optional integration of peripheral equipment, such as: de-nesters, fillers, multi-head weighers, laser coders, labelers.
- Hot Rod – long-lasting, water-resistant seal, tool-heating element giving reduced energy consumption especially developed for sealing Smooth Wall Foil Trays
- Sale, Lease Purchase and Rental options available