The Proseal GT1s is an automatic, large-capacity, high speed, in-line tray sealing system designed to cut labor costs.It combines high throughput with rapid tool-changing and space-saving compact design.Optional ‘free-flow’ gas flush Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) available for extended shelf life.Capable of up to 80 Atmospheric packs per minute with a 4-Impression tool, the GT1s system is packed with user-friendly benefits including our unique QR modular conveyor system.Designed to accept randomly spaced trays from any conveyor the GT1s can be fully integrated with other line equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Two-minute tool changeover
- Fully portable and castor mounted
- Food industry approved hygienic construction and wash-down protection
- Simple design and operation
- Eseal® energy efficient electric seal system that boasts a massive increase in seal force and a 92% reduction in energy consumption.
- ProMotion high accuracy continuous motion tray infeed system, which increases production speed whilst reducing machine duty.
- QR Conveyors with quick release belts for easy hygiene and maintenance.
- Designed to perform the following styles of heat seal to a pre-formed tray; Atmospheric, Gas Flush or Hermetic Shrink and suited to all relevant food categories including; Fish and Seafood, Pork, Red Meat, Poultry, Soft Fruit, Fresh Produce, Ready Meals and Desserts.
Options & Models
- eWON a machine connection system to deliver real time data and error condition support, remote setup, and software upgrades, using a customer’s existing IT network
- I-film intelligent film reel monitoring system which actively adjusts film tension based on reel diameter to increase print quality and film reel efficiency, reduce component duty, and provides a film end warning system.
- ProTect a contactless machine login and audit trail system
- All around seal only (No Cut) for packs with pre-cut or hinged lids
- Free flow gas flush MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- High Oxygen (O2) gas flush
- Close Cut – Method of maximizing throughput and reducing film waste
- Inboard Cut (IC) option to provide ‘form, fill and seal’ tray presentation
- Film coding and printing
- Foil crimping
- Pastry blocking
- Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging Machines
- Sandwich Pack Sealing for Board, Recyclable and Non-Recyclable Plastic
- Optional integration of peripheral equipment, such as: de-nesters, fillers, multi-head weighers, laser coders, labelers.
- Hot Rod – long-lasting, water-resistant seal, tool-heating element giving reduced energy consumption especially developed for sealing Smooth Wall Foil Trays
- Sale, Lease Purchase and Rental options available