The Proseal GT0s is an automatic, medium-capacity, high-speed, in-line tray sealing system designed to cut labor costs.It combines high throughput with rapid tool-changing and space-saving compact design.Optional ‘free-flow’ gas flush Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) available for extended shelf life.Capable of up to 36 Atmospheric packs per minute with a 2-impression tool, the GT0s system is packed with user-friendly benefits including our unique QR modular conveyor system.Designed to accept randomly spaced trays from any conveyor the GT0s can be fully integrated with other line equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Two-minute tool changeover
- Fully portable and castor mounted
- Food industry approved hygienic construction and wash-down protection
- Simple design and operation
- Eseal® energy efficient electric seal system that boasts a massive increase in seal force and a 92% reduction in energy consumption.
- ProMotion high accuracy continuous motion tray infeed system, which increases production speed whilst reducing machine duty.
- QR Conveyors with quick release belts for easy hygiene and maintenance.
- Designed to perform the following styles of heat seal to a pre-formed tray; Atmospheric, Gas Flush or Hermetic Shrink, and suited to all relevant food categories including; Fish and Seafood, Pork, Red Meat, Poultry, Soft Fruit, Fresh Produce, Ready Meals and Desserts.
Options & Models
- eWON a machine connection system to deliver real time data and error condition support, remote setup, and software upgrades, using a customer’s existing IT network
- I-film intelligent film reel monitoring system which actively adjusts film tension based on reel diameter to increase print quality and film reel efficiency, reduce component duty, and provides a film end warning system.
- ProTect a contactless machine login and audit trail system
- Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging Machines
- Sandwich Pack Sealing for Board, Recyclable and Non-Recyclable Plastic
- Free flow gas flush MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging)
- High Oxygen (O2) gas flush
- Close Cut – Method of maximizing throughput and reducing film waste
- Inboard Cut (IC) option to provide ‘form, fill and seal’ tray presentation
- Film coding and printing
- Foil crimping
- Active conveyors to allow the machine to be used as a straight through conveyor when packs don’t require sealing
- Back-to-back machine configurations
- Optional integration of peripheral equipment, such as: de-nesters, fillers, multi-head weighers, laser coders, labelers.
- Sale, Lease Purchase and Rental options available