We design, fabricate and install batching and blending mix tanks and kettles used for the dosing of liquids, slurries, gases and bulk solids via loss-in-weight and gain-in-weight designs. We utilize a variety of flowmeter and load cell technologies, and can customize a variety of blending tank systems from agitation to low and high-shear mixing. Our batching and blending tanks can be designed and fabricated in conformance with 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME, BPE, FDA and API standards.
Features & Benefits
- Run trials available at A&B’s test center
- Skidded for the customer’s specific application
- Customizable: provide a variety of blending from gentle agitation to low and high shear mixing
- Filter, meters, weighs, melts, mixes, modifies viscosity, reacts shear heat cool hold and dispenses resultant liquid slurry product
- The blending and mix tanks and custom agitators can be skidded for most specific applications. For hard-to-handle, powder-to-slurry applications, A&B Process Systems offer the popular VacuShear blending systems
- The custom agitators can process fruit drinks, sugar solutions, milk and whey powder, sauces, pet foods, creams, stews, soups, chocolate, confections, etc….