From design and fabrication to installation and start-up, we offer a wide range of sanitary and industrial Clean-in-Place (CIP) tanks and CIP units to reduce cleaning time and costs. We maximize functional hygiene and cleaning efficiency with reliable and reproducible cleaning methods. Our CIP tanks ensure a safer solution for pollution reduction and recycling of water with cleaning elements.We offer custom designed tanks based on our customer’s specific needs, as well as standard tanks in multiple sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Improved operational hygiene and cleaning efficiency due to reproducible cleaning processes
- Increased product quality, recovery and purity due to enhanced plant hygiene
- Reduced expenditure of time and personnel for manually performing the cleaning tasks
- Decreased pollution and production costs through the effective use and reuse of water, cleaning chemicals and boiler condensate
- A safer, more consistent method of plant sanitation
- Our CIP design criteria is based on present 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME (U&R), BPE, FDA and API standards. Process control can be achieved through existing PLCs, self-supporting control systems or manual operations.
Options & Models
- Single pass
- Single use
- Multi-tank reuse systems
- Educator-assisted CIP return designs
- Dual and simultaneous solution supply