Our proven FDA and USDA accepted LOG-TEC thermal process control system monitors the retort system, consisting of one or more batch retorts, on a central host PC. It executes self-tests and checks all field devices and sensors prior to start-up. LOG-TEC also centrally controls and automatically records temperature deviations without operator intervention.
Optional online lethality tracking software allows process deviation correction on the basis of online Fo calculations.
Features & Benefits
- Central Host PC
- Easy supervision of the retort installation
- Editing and managing of process recipes
- Process data is safely stored in encrypted format
- Access is password-protected
- Ensures exact repetition of programmed sterilization profiles
- Process records meet HACCP requirements
- Accepted by the FDA and USDA
Options & Models
- LOG-TEC Momentum