Our READYGo Vegetable/Fruit Processing Skid integrates a series of primary processing steps including conveying, size reduction and heating operations on a single, compact stainless steel frame.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous processing of fruit and vegetables
- Hygienically designed to be easily cleanable
- Capable of Clean-in-Place with appropriate CIP system
- All stainless and food grade polymer food-contact surfaces
- Control panel with variable frequency drives for speed control for ease of electrical installation
- Integrated hygienic product pump to pump juice to downstream processes
- Optionally mounted on casters for easy movement
- Can be configured to use JBT’s FTE turbo extractor for production of viscous juices and purees for smoothies
- JBT process skids are easily installed as all the relevant piping and electrical connections are pre-installed and pre-tested, making it ideal for product testing at any location
- The READYGo FVP skid is ready for iOPS®. The control panel is preconfigured for access to JBT’s iOPS data system for cloud-based reporting. Please visit the iOPS web page for more information.
Options & Models