IMAX ECOLINE 350 / 420: The injector for all-round use
The ECOLINE series now offers outstanding Schröder quality for small and medium-sized businesses at a favorable entry price and low operating costs in the basic version. These all-round injectors are suitable for a wide range of products. The proven and robust drive concept and the thoughtful hygienic design immediately reveals the typical Schröder injector. A choice of two manifold variants (number and density of needles), always equipped with a needle suspension block makes it suitable for bone-in and bone-less products. Optional available is an additional tenderizer head. Different filter concepts offering the choice between functional simplicity and operating comfort. With three performance classes, running up to 3 t and 4 t and of fresh product per hour* of fish, meat and poultry products, one will always find the right machine for its production.*Calculated assuming approximately 40 kg/m².
Brine tank FT 130
The FT 130 brine tank is available as an option. It supplies the IMAX ECOLINE injectors with up to 130 l of brine. Coarse particles are effectively filtered out using an external rotary filter with a scraper. Brine intake is performed by the stationary suction filter, which can be quickly removed for cleaning purposes using the patented quick-release system. The tank guarantees a high degree of utilization of the brine with a leftover quantity of residual brine of less than ten liters. The cleaning position ensures fast and effective cleaning – there is a mounting to accommodate all parts on the brine tank itself.
Features & Benefits
- CONTROLLER/TOUCH PANEL – Central operating controls for controlling pressure, speed and injection mode.
- Optional: Touch panel with available user and recipe management.
- INJECTION AND TENDERIZER HEAD WITH RETRACTION BLOCK – For 1- and 2-way injection from 10% to over 90% injection rate. Multiple needle configurations always allow an optimum stitch pattern.
- BRINE TUBES – Brine-conducting parts outside the machine, special hygienic design of the tubes by pressing.
- HYGIENIC DESIGN – Good accessibility of all parts for easy cleaning and inspection. Loosening only two screws allows easy opening of the manifold for quick an efficient cleaning.
- BRINE FILTRATION FT130 (OPTION) – with suction filter and rotary drum filter. Standard: three-stage filtration with 1 mm and 2 mm filter plates plus an additional filter net and suction filter.
- PUMP – Powerful 3 kW pump, complete residual brine draining, easy toolless disconnection from the brine tank.
|Technical Data||IMAX 350ECO||IMAX 420ECO|
|Support Width||350 mm||420 mm|
|Injection Area Per Hour||up to 75m² (60 mm advance)||105 m²|
|Capacity (at 40KG/M2)||3,000 kg||4,200 kg|
|Cycles Per Minute||15–60||15–60|
|Advance||20 / 40 or 60 mm||35 / 70|
|Chanel Height||165/185 mm (option)||185 mm|
|Number of Needles||50 / 66 / 102||100 / 141|
|Steaker (option)||26 quattro needles||141 single knives|
|Pressure Range||0,5–4,5 bar||0,5–4,5 bar|
|Machine Length||approx. 1850 mm||approx. 2160 mm|
|Machine Width||approx. 950 mm||approx. 1250 mm/|
2190 mm with FT 130
|Machine Height||approx. 2030 mm||approx. 2090 mm|
|Loading Height||approx. 1100 mm||approx. 1200 mm|
|Electrical Connection||3Ph/PE; 400/440V; 50/60Hz or|
3Ph/PE; 220V; 50/60Hz
|3Ph/PE; 400/440V; 50/60Hz or|
3Ph/PE; 220V; 50/60Hz