The JBT Heated Flooder comes in multiple configurations and sizes for sanitation different types of products.
- Superior residues and decay control **with relatively low concentration of fungicide
- Excellent coverage (vs. tanks or non-recovery sprays)
- Recycled (reduces fungicide usage and waste stream)
- When heat is used (it may not be for certain fungicides), very little loss in temperature of treatment water between theweir and the fruit (vs. other styles of flooder systems) = better energy efficiency and **better residue deposition
- System is compatible with PAA or chlorine sanitizers (which one you use would be dependent on the fungicide used)
- Relatively low water volume to dispose of (vs. a typical tank treatment)
- Excellent coverage and low contact time allows for use of heat without risk of damage
- Relatively small footprint and can be installed over existing equipment.
- Electrical Requirements: 20 amp 480v 3PH
- Pin Range: 6-10 Brushes