A Leader in Safety and Prevention
Prevenio is a leader in providing innovative solutions with superior pathogen protection that significantly enhance safety in the protective sanitation market. Our hand sanitizers meet World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and are also USDA rated.
Our company name highlights the preventive aspect we bring our clients to achieve the highest level of microbiological performance based on our breakthrough technology. Our hand sanitizer products are manufactured in GSFI-certified facilities using only the highest grade raw materials available, ensuring clean product with minimal odor. These facilities are also NSF certified and NACD responsible distribution certified.
- Based on CDC guidelines, more effective than lower alcohol concentration or non-alcohol sanitizers1
- Produced in facilities that are NSF and NACD responsible distribution certified
- Evaporates quickly from the skin, preventing tackiness found in other solutions
- Glycerin in the product leaves hands feeling soft
WHO recommends alcohol-based handrubs based on the following factors2:
- Evidence-based, intrinsic advantages of fast-acting & broad-spectrum microbicidal activity with a minimal risk of generating resistance to antimicrobial agents;
- Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene (including clean water, towels, etc.);
- Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster, more convenient and immediately accessible at the point of patient care;
- Economic benefit by reducing the annual costs for hand hygiene, representing approximately 1% of extra-costs generated by health care-associated infection
- Minimization of risks from adverse events because of increased safety associated with better acceptability and tolerance than other products.
GelpHresh is a topical solution hand sanitizer with an active ingredient of 75% isopropyl alcohol. It is registered with the FDA and effectively kills germs without drying out your hands. This clear gel has a fresh scent and will evaporate quickly from the skin and leaves your hands feeling great. No tackiness, no foul odor, only highest quality raw materials made here in the USA in food safe certified facilities.
Bac Stop Gel
Bac Stop Gel is a topical solution hand sanitizer with an active ingredient of 70% ethyl alcohol. It is registered with the FDA and effectively kills germs without drying out your hands. Bac Stop Gel meets the CDC requirement for an effective hand sanitizer.
Let us help you achieve the highest level of microbiological performance with our quality solutions that maximize yield and protect your workers, your product, and your brand.
Partner with us as we bring innovative solutions and science to the food processing industry by applying new ways of thinking to our solutions, systems, and the services we provide.
Our innovative chemistries and engineering solutions are supported by a superior technical service team that works closely with our customers to deliver precise and predictive protection.
We protect consumers from foodborne illness by safely eliminating harmful bacteria from the foods they eat, while also protecting the full flavor, color, and nutrients of their food.