Whether you’re launching a new line of juices, expanding your market, or exploring HPP food processing for the first time, tolling centers offer all the benefits of Avure HPP with no capital or long-term investment needed.
For starters, you’ll only pay on a toll basis to use any of our full-size, highest throughput HPP systems.
And, you’ll gain access to Avure’s in-house food science lab and microbiology services. That’s where we proof and optimize recipes for flavor, texture and safety, and even help bring new products to market.
Five reasons to choose an Avure HPP toll processor:
- No capital investment. Manufacturers of all shapes and sizes benefit from cost-effective toll processing. Pay as you go, and enjoy the freedom to adjust capacity and frequency at any time.
- Quick startup. Time is money, right? We power our global network of tolling centers with the latest Avure HPP systems, top-notch engineers and food science experts to help you get your operation up and running as fast as possible. We’re ready when you are.
- No overhead or maintenance costs. Along with lower labor costs, insurance fees and other operating expenses, tolling customers have confidence knowing they don’t have to take a 3:00 a.m. emergency maintenance call.
- Redundancy (Guaranteed Availability). Downtime means lost revenue, which is why Avure toll processors are equipped with guaranteed capacity HPP systems to keep production moving at all costs. That’s coverage you can count on.
- Keep it simple. You supply the product. Avure’s tollers handle the rest. From logistics to packing and other value-added services, our tolling centers take the burden (and stress) out of the HPP equation.