The Proseal GTR is a semi-automatic, two-station, rotary-table, tray sealing machine.Capable of up to 30 Atmospheric packs per minute with a 2-impression tool, the GTR machine is the workhorse of the ready meal industry. It is fully portable with automatic film-feed. Ultra-reliable and easy to operate, the GTR is used around the world and has become the benchmark for portable tray sealing equipment.Optional ‘free-flow’ gas flush Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) available for extended shelf life.The quick-release tooling allows the user to change from one tray size to another in less than two minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Two minute tool changeover
- Fully portable and castor mounted
- Food industry approved hygienic construction and wash-down protection
- Simple design and operation
- Accurate temperature and seal pressure control
- Designed to perform the following styles of heat seal to a pre-formed tray; Atmospheric, Gas Flush or Hermetic Shrink and suited to all relevant food categories including; Fish and Seafood, Pork, Red Meat, Poultry, Soft Fruit, Fresh Produce, Ready Meals and Desserts.
Options & Models
- Standard and Gas Flush Tooling can be upgraded to operate on the larger Proseal GT0s in-line machine
- All around seal only (No Cut) for packs with pre-cut or hinged lids
- Free flow gas flush MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Close Cut – Method of maximising throughput and reducing film waste
- Inboard Cut (IC) option to provide ‘form, fill and seal’ tray presentation
- High Oxygen (O2) gas flush
- Film coding and printing
- Foil crimping
- Pastry blocking
- Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging Machines
- Sandwich Pack Sealing for Board, Recyclable and Non-Recyclable Plastic
- Optional integration of peripheral equipment, such as: denesters, fillers, multi-head weighers, laser coders, labellers.
- Hot Rod – long-lasting, water-resistant seal, tool-heating element giving reduced energy consumption especially developed for sealing Smooth Wall Foil Trays
- Sale, Lease Purchase and Rental options available