The Proseal T10 is a bench mounted sliding base tray seal machine with contoured film cutting facility and capable of sealing up to 6 packs per minute.The T10 is a small, compact and robust bench mounted tray sealing machine. Capable of up to 6 cycles per minute, the T10 is ideal for low volume production and production trials. With the ability to utilize a wide range of materials, it is a very useful and versatile machine.
Features & Benefits
- Two-minute tool changeover
- Free flow gas flush MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) capability
- Simple and accurate film-feed system
- Food industry approved hygienic construction and wash-down protection
- Simple design and operation
- Accurate temperature and seal pressure control
- Manual film feed and skeletal waste rewind
- All round seal and contoured film cut
- Automatic seal operation
- Full category 3 guarding
- Two position interlocked sliding base mechanism and a fully enclosed seal area
- Compact, portable bench mounted tray sealing machine suited to all relevant food categories.
Options & Models
- All around seal only (No Cut) for packs with pre-cut or hinged lids.