Our Prime TSK H2Low-Series Skinners are the industry’s most simple and durable solution for skinning bone-in and boneless turkey products. Available in belt widths of 12 and 24 inches, JBT Prime skinners use a patented, bladeless skinning design that provides superior yield, consistent performance and excellent product quality.
Features & Benefits
- Uses primes patented bladeless pinchblock and paddlewheel
- Skins boneless breasts, whole legs and thighs
- Customized options for any production line
- H2low design eliminates the high-pressure pump and reduces water consumption by 75
- Percent over traditional skinner can be adjusted to remove different levels of fat to fine-tune yields
- Electrical Requirements: (1) 2 hp motor; 480V, 3 ph, 60 Hz, 15 amps
- Water Requirements: (1) 1/4 connection; 0.75 GPM (2.84 LPM); 40 PSI min.
- Net Weight: 12 inch: 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Breast Butterflies (boneless): 24 inch: Up to 30
- Split Breasts (boneless): 12 inch: Up to 30
- Thighs (bone-in): 12 inch: Up to 50
- Drumsticks (bone-in): 12 inch: Up to 30
- Scapula (boneless): 12 inch: Up to 100