Our UHF210 Finisher, a hybrid of proven screw and paddle designs, has capabilities for a full range of citrus processing, including juice finishing (separating juice from pulp), oil finishing (separating frit from the oil water emulsion), and recovery of soluble solids (pulp wash).
Features & Benefits
- Drive fully enclosed and guarded
- Hybrid-worm design (screw/paddle)
- Adaptable intake to meet customer requirements
- Works mainly for primary juice and pulp wash processes
- Capacity of 100-150 GPM
- Capable of processing all types of citrus fruit varieties