If you are looking to fill large format cans, such as institutional or family packs, our Tuna Filler Model 3466 handles pre-cooked tuna in order to process higher volumes. Our high filling precision results in cost savings of pre-cooked tuna, in addition to, our high drain weight. With a dependable reduction in squeeze loss and reliable fill weight, the Model 3466 can help increase your company’s productivity.
Features & Benefits
- Speed: 100 cpm for 99 mm diameter, 50 cpm for 150 mm diameter (1 kg), 25 cpm for 150 mm diameter (2 kg)
- Increased profitability by keeping consistent fill weight and by reducing the squeeze loss due to a transfer system that keeps tuna density uniform during the shaping of the tablet
- High filling accuracy and high drain weight resulting in cost savings of pre-cooked tuna
- Can types: round cans from 401 format (99 mm) to 603 format (150) and irregular cans (oval and square)
- Model 3466 is designed to fill can sizes ranging from 0.5 to 2 kg with different height and diameter according to the size of the can
- Possibility to handle all types of precooked tuna loins and precooked “round” tuna