Installing a new program in your Prime Equipment Group machine’s Pro-face unit is simple, using these step-by-step instructions
If you have not done so already, download the Pro-Face HMI panel program for your machine by selecting the proper file here. Save it to a USB drive, and take that drive with you to the machine. Then:
- Insert the USB Flash Drive containing the program files into the USB slot on the bottom of the Pro-face unit.
- Press one of the upper corners of the screen and release, then press the opposite lower corner with in 0.5 sec of each other. A menu will appear at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Select the “CF/USB” button to start the Upload process.
- Press “USB Start.”
- Press “Download USB->display” to program the HMI. Press “Upload display->USB” to backup the existing program. In either case, a copy of the chosen program will be written to the destination device. The original program will remain on the source device.
- If you have only one program on the USB, press “Start” to begin. If you have more than one, you must press “Select File” and navigate to the proper file, press “Enter”, then press “Start.”
- Press “Yes” in the confirmation window. The upload/download process will continue.
- Once complete, a message will appear, notifying you that the transfer is finished.
- Press the “Back” button until you reach the main screen, then press “Exit”, and restart the system.
Note the error after the reboot. If the unit cannot find the specific module (i.e. Relay module) for this program. It maybe loose or missing.
More Primary & Secondary Poultry Processing
- Uploading Machine Programs
- Feather & Offal Screening
- Quality Control
- Water Reuse & Screening
- Paw Processing
- Defeathering & Hock Cutting
- Whole Bird Chilling
- MARS Efficiency Monitoring Systems
- Volumetric Portioning
- Overhead, Conveyor & Ergo
- Cut-up & Deboning