Our READYGo CYCLONE is a complete, self-contained two-stage defect removal system.The READYGo CYCLONE Skid produces a clean pulpy juice stream that is sent to a concentrating finisher to concentrate the pulp in preparation for pasteurization or sterilization.The system operates using a second stage underflow recycle process, meaning that the underflow from the second stage cyclones recycle back to the first stage.Double cycloning with second stage recycle provides increased yields and higher defect reduction.
Features & Benefits
- Self-contained, two-stage defect removal system
- Uses a second stage underflow recycle process
- Reduced complexity due to tank levels and juice flow rates automation
- Double cyclone technology with second stage recycle provides increased yields, reduction of costs and lower amount of defects
- Skid is designed to process up to 110 GPM (25.000 l/h) of incoming raw juice using two stages of JBT cyclones
- Will work with any citrus fruit variety and produce a clean pulpy juice stream in preparation for pasteurization or sterilization