Innovative equipment to improve end-product quality and operating efficiency, minimize downtime, and reduce capital investment for higher profit margins.
Whether you’re producing tomato juice, dices, paste, or puree, our technologically advanced tomato-processing solutions are designed to meet the demands of today’s most challenging processing requirements. With over 50 years of experience producing the highest quality systems on the market, we continue to innovate and push the limits of what’s possible in the industry, enabling our customers to produce first-class end-products while saving time and eliminating unnecessary costs.
Our machinery dominates the competition on a global scale. This is because our technicians understand the intricacies of the machinery they work with, and the unique needs of the industries and markets they serve. Our commitment to our partners’ success is what drives us to continue improving and revolutionizing the way tomatoes are processed and the entire food-processing industry.
Advanced Tech & Exceptional Post-Sales Support
By combining proven, time-tested approaches with new, cutting-edge technologies, our tomato processing equipment is capable of transforming your production line. Our range of high-tech evaporators, fillers, and system controllers are designed to maximize operating efficiency, improve end-product quality, minimize downtime, and reduce capital investment requirements.
But we don’t stop at technological advancement. We follow through, offering outstanding worldwide post-sales support that includes both technical service and spare parts. Our technicians have an in-depth knowledge of the entire production line, from paste sterilization, hot-break/cold-break preparation, juice refining, evaporation, and sterilization to aseptic cooling and filling. We ensure our technical experts understand the ins and outs of your processes so they can serve you better.
Features & Benefits
Our comprehensive range of technologically advanced tomato-processing solutions is designed to minimize downtime and maximize operating efficiency while adhering to the highest standards of safety and improving end-product quality.
We’re dedicated to providing targeted solutions that optimize the functioning of your production line to ensure your products and processes soar beyond those of your competitors. Our extensive collection of tomato-processing equipment ensures:
- High-quality juice preparation — JBT’s advanced methods of enzyme treatment produces tomato juice that meets the highest standards of quality and taste.
- Advanced paste production — Our state-of-the-art evaporators are designed to consistently result in superior paste quality, achieved by: reducing holding time, maintaining low temperatures, increasing circulating speeds, and reducing water and steam consumption.
- Superior paste sterilization — The JBT/FranRica Aseptic Flash Cooler is designed according to rigorous technological criteria. This guarantees better color, higher concentrate consistency, lower energy consumption, less maintenance, the option for longer operation times, and increased flexibility and customization.
- Efficient evaporation — All JBT evaporators are designed to produce the highest-quality tomato paste that exists on the market by adhering to a low-temperature profile to maintain the organoleptic properties of the fresh fruit; the multiple-effects design also saves energy to reduce operating costs.
- State-of-the-art juice refining — Our variable speed turbo-extractors expertly separate the tomato peel and seeds from the pulp to extract and refine the juice; Juice Extractor FTE offers the option to adjust the squeeze grade during the process.
- Advanced aseptic filling — JBT’s wide range of single- and double-head machines provides the option to fill any type of aseptic bags ranging from 5 to 300 U.S. gallons.
- Customizable, intuitive control system — Our PRoLINK Control System offers the most advanced web-enabled, recipe-driven touchscreen interface on the market; the system allows processors to control their equipment remotely and access JBT support directly from smart devices.
- Unmatched post-sales technical support — In addition to the top-of-the-line machinery we develop, we also offer comprehensive post-sales support, which involves both technical service and spare parts
Superior Processing For Superior Product Quality
Our line of tomato-processing equipment is designed to maximize efficiency, output, and convenience while minimizing unnecessary expenditures of energy, time, and money. Our solutions achieve these specific goals without sacrificing any aspect of end-product quality. The juice, dices, paste, or puree you produce using our tech and equipment will reach the highest standards of appearance, taste, and freshness.
JBT has been dedicated to developing the highest quality, most innovative food-processing solutions since it was founded more than a century ago. Our various brands have established themselves as leaders in FoodTech, creating top-of-the-line equipment that customers around the world trust and rely on.
- Avure Technologies is known for its cutting-edge high-pressure processing (HPP) equipment. By processing foods at extremely high water pressure, Avure HPP machines neutralize deadly bacteria such as listeria, salmonella, and E. coli. Because HPP runs cold, it doesn’t require tons of chemicals to keep foods “fresh” and can double or even triple shelf life compared to traditional preservation methods. Avure systems are utilized across industries and markets all over the globe.
- FranRica began in 1966 as an industry pioneer in aseptic tomato-paste processing and storage systems. Their innovative sterilization and bulk-storage technologies helped to revolutionize bulk aseptic storage of not-from-concentrate citrus juices and their products remain a staple in the fruit and vegetable processing industry.
Our extensive range of tomato processors are designed to meet the specific demands of your industry. Our product developers and technicians understand the importance of perfecting every step in your production line to produce the highest quality products while minimizing inefficiencies and waste. Your success is our mission, and our tomato-processing solutions will help you meet your goals.
When you choose our cutting-edge solutions, you gain access to the world’s best in service; we take our responsibilities as industry leaders seriously, and we’re here to offer ongoing technical services, spare parts, and customer support.
JBT: Over a Century of FoodTech Industry Leadership
Food processing is a competitive, tough industry. When choosing equipment and solutions to optimize your production line(s), you need a trusted partner who offers comprehensive technology and support and is dedicated to your success. JBT is a proven leader in FoodTech, with over a century of experience beating the competition and innovating better solutions for the toughest industry challenges. We offer targeted solutions across industries and markets that are designed to integrate with your existing products and processes.
Our Collaborative Approach to Problem Solving
You’re more than a customer to us. We see you as our long-term partner in making the food-processing industry better and more collaborative. We believe that, by working together with you and all our partners around the world, we can improve our industry and bring about better outcomes for all.
We strive to foster long-term relationships with our partners. We don’t shy away from a challenge. Your problems are our problems, and your success motivates us to continue innovating and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in FoodTech.
Join Us at Our Research Centers
JBT is proud to offer our customers and partners exclusive access to our Research & Technology Centers. We operate over a dozen of these incredible centers across the U.S. and around the globe. True labs of innovation, these centers can act as a unique asset to you as you aim to improve your processes and products. Join us at our facilities, where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Analyze and test a variety of equipment and production-line setups
- Refine your operations, techniques, and recipes
- Assess product quality, safety, and compliance
- Gain access to a wealth of industry data and learn from our FoodTech experts
JBT’s Comprehensive Service & Support
We made our debut in the FoodTech space over a century ago with the aim of blazing new trails, building long-term industry partnerships, and allowing innovation to thrive. Over the years, we’ve built a reputation as a trusted leader in a variety of industries.
We take this position seriously, and we want to share the knowledge, experience, and expertise we’ve gained along the way with you. We’re here to provide you with the technology and support you need to thrive and grow in your specific markets.
If you have questions or inquiries about our food-processing equipment, need guidance on production-line approaches, or want to discuss the challenges of your domestic or international markets, we’re here to help. Contact our support team today, and let’s get started!