Empowering Seamless Operations
Manufacturing Industry Information
- Food & Beverage
- Pharma / Life Sciences
- Work in Process movement
- Just in time delivery
- Assembly line delivery
- Raw material transport
- Trailer loading / unloading
- Counterbalance forked
- Tug / tow
- Omnidirectional conveyor deck
- Automatic trailer loading / unloading
Download complete JBT Product Portfolio
- Integrates with other systems
- Fleet manager
- Reporting / data collection / data analytics
SGV Manager features include:
- Automatic, real-time AGV control
- Automatic real-time system monitoring
- Object-oriented design
- Network based external interfaces
- Communication with standard I/O devices and PLCs
- Connectivity to an in-house computer network
- Interface to inventory control systems
- Complete diagnostic alarm capabilities
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- User configurable reports
- Extensive diagnostic tools
6,500+ vehicles operating globally • 625+ systems with millions of hours of stable operation • 36+ years of application knowledge
- COMPREHENSIVE – Advanced approach to safety consisting of design, components & risk assessments.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE – World’s largest team of applications, design, and integration experts.
- PROVEN – System manager running standard and custom vehicles.
- FLEXIBLE – We lift high, heavy, and complex for your most challenging applications.
- SCALABLE – Enterprise ready solutions to grow with your business.
- CYBERSECURE – SOC2 audited and ISO27001 (certification pending)
- RELIABLE – Support to maximize performance across your lifecycle.
- STABLE – 36+ years of continuous customer support
SGV Manager is a Windows Server software application residing on the host server which controls and monitors the AGV system. Proven software algorithms efficiently translate material movement requests into optimal AGV movement with minimum traffic. The SGV Manager system is a host-client system, with an SGV Manager 3000 host server and an SGV Manager Client laptop or PC.
Proven software integration with the following:
- ERP / MRP
We are committed to leading the AGV industry with long-term memberships in key committees responsible for AGVs, such as ANSI/ITSDF B56.5, ISO 3691-4, A3/RIA R15.08, Mobile Automation Group (MAG) of MHI, and ASTM F45.
Collaborative Risk Assessment Approach
At JBT, conducting a risk assessment goes beyond mere compliance. We acknowledge that ensuring the safety of your employees requires a comprehensive understanding of how the vehicles operate within your facility. The risk assessment plays a vital role in maintaining the overall safety of the AGV system. For individuals like yourself who are contemplating the implementation of an AGV system at your workplace, a thorough risk assessment demonstrates your diligent efforts in creating a safe environment for your employees. It is worth mentioning that JBT has successfully and safely operated AGV systems for over a half billion hours.
Here is JBT’s four-step approach to conducting a risk assessment:
JBT invests in robust security measures to protect their customers’ data and prevent cyber threats. With the increasing use of technology in the food and beverage industry, JBT understands the importance of maintaining secure systems to ensure the integrity and safety of their customers’ businesses. JBT’s commitment to cybersecurity is an essential aspect of their mission to provide reliable, innovative solutions that meet the needs of their clients.
Third party security attestations
Experience matters, and with over 35 years of industry knowledge, JBT leads the way in automatic guided vehicle systems. Our Customer Care packages protect your investment long-term, ensuring your system delivers productivity gains that directly contribute to your bottom line for the life of the system.
- Service Solutions: We offer focused service solutions designed to meet your unique system & requirements, backed by a team of highly trained service staff providing global assistance whenever needed. We understand each client has specific needs and we are committed to finding the most suitable service solution for you.
- Benefits of JBT Customer Care:
- Unparalleled Expertise: With over 35 years of industry experience, we possess the knowledge and expertise to effectively support your automatic guided vehicle system.
- System Optimization: Our dedicated Customer Care group will ensure that your system consistently operates at its optimum performance, maximizing its efficiency and productivity.
- Positive Return on Investment: By maintaining your system’s peak efficiency, we strive to deliver a positive return on your investment, enhancing your organization’s profitability.
- Global (Local) Assistance: Our well-trained service staff are available worldwide to provide timely and effective assistance, regardless of your location.
- Cybersecurity – JBT understands the importance of safeguarding your system and is SOC2 audited and ISO27001 certification pending and offer ongoing cybersecurity updates to your system.
- Safety & Training – We evaluate new risks caused by changes to the environment or vehicle loads. New personnel are trained to identify optimization opportunities and support the system.
Return on Investment
Determining Return on Investment (ROI) with an AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) system involves comparing the costs associated with implementing the system against the benefits it provides.
Here are some important factors to consider when calculating the ROI (Return on Investment) of an AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) system:
- Cost of the AMRs/ AGVs themselves
- Installation and setup costs
- Training and implementation costs
- Ongoing maintenance and repair costs
- Savings on labor costs due to reduced need for human intervention
- Improved efficiency and throughput leading to increased revenue
- Reduced risk of errors and accidents leading to cost savings
- Improved inventory management leading to cost savings
- Reduction in the number of vehicles required leading to cost savings
- Increased safety leading to reduced insurance costs
- Cost of financing or leasing the AGV system
- Expected lifespan of the AGV system
- Rate of depreciation of the AGV system over its lifespan
- Salvage value of the AGV system at the end of its lifespan
- Time value of money when comparing costs and benefits over time
- Comparison of the costs and benefits to your organization’s investment criteria
Click the Sales Questions button at the top of the page to contact an AGV to calculate your ROI