Better Process Control School
Better Process Control School (BPCS) is a US FDA, USDA and FSIS required course for processors of low-acid or acidified foods who export to the USA.
Participation in this course satisfies this training requirement by the US agencies.
DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Puebla (Mexico) – Date to be determinate
Operating supervisors of thermal processing systems. Food plant personnel who work with low acid or acidified canned foods, quality assurance supervisors, research and development personnel, auditors and inspectors and government and academia working with canned food products.
- Setting Critical Control Points (CCPs) in thermal processing and packaging of low acid foods in hermetically sealed containers
- Importance of a well-organized program and process for effective control of CCPs
- Communicating the importance of “NO DEVIATION” from prescribed CCPs
- Stressing the importance of proper record keeping as both a control mechanism and documenting the adequacy of operational procedures
The course will be held by JBT technicians and it will be simultaneously translated in Italian.
- Microbiology of Thermally Processed Foods
- Principles of Acidified Foods
- Principles of Thermal Processing
- Principles of Food Plant Sanitation
- Food Container Handling
- Records and Recordkeeping
- Equipment, Instrumentation, and Operation for Thermal Processing Systems
- Still Steam Retorts
- Still Retorts Processing with Overpressure
- Hydrostatic Retorts
- Continuous Rotary Retorts
- Batch Agitating Retorts
- Aseptic Processing and Packaging Systems
- Closures for Double Seamed Metal and Plastic Containers
- Closures for Glass Containers
- Flexible and Semi-Rigid Containers
Certificates will be issued to those attendees who achieve a score of 70% or more for the examination given for each section of the course.
More JBT Technical School
- Basic Thermal Processing Academy
- Thermal Processing Academy – Aseptic and Canning
- Better Process Control School
- Aseptic Processing and Packaging Technologies Course
- Advanced Thermal Processing Academy
- Trattamenti termici e non termici per la stabilizzazione microbiologica nell’industria alimentare
- Food Labeling UE-USA
- Preventive Controls for Human Food Training FSPCA
- Food Labeling Compliance Seminar
- JBT Citrus & Technical Related Seminar
- Training Course on FDA Audits