Scalable cell culture platform for the fast and affordable processing of meats, poultry and fish
Our READYGo Bioreactor delivers an easily configurable platform that is optimized for cultivated meat. Ranging in volume from 20 to 20,000 liters, it’s flexibility allows companies to rapidly expand their production as their business expands from the start-up phase through full-scale production.
The unit is designed for easy integration with our media preparation, harvest/ hold, and CIP/ SIP systems as well as our protein preparation and packaging lines, allowing the quick implementation to configure the unit, and minimizing the time-to-market.
Features & Benefits
- Scalability – Ranging in volume from 20 to 20,000 liters,the READYGo Bioreactor offers a flexible and scalable platform for cultured meat companies to launch products from pilot to full-scale production.
- Lead-time – Manufactured with “best in class”, non-proprietary components, the READYGo Bioreactor is designed to minimize the time-to-market for scaling up facilities without compromising a customer’s ability to implement their unique process requirements.
- Capital Expense – Designed to reduce the historically high cost of capital expense associated with cell culture bioreactors, the READYGo Bioreactor meets the necessary needs of the food market without unnecessary added expense.
A Leader in Cultivated Meats
Our Alternative and Cultivated Meat Solutions can help you tap into this growing market. We are the industry leader in
traditional protein processing equipment, and all our machines and systems can be used with equal effectiveness to process alternative and cultivated meats. With the addition of the READYGo Bioreactor, we are equipped to assist companies rapidly scale production.
- JBT meat processing equipment is used by processors worldwide, and we understand the importance of maximizing yields and production uptime
- JBT equipment can produce the highest portioning yields in the industry, integrate seamlessly into the processes you’re using now, and give you the flexibility to run multiple types of products in the same facility
- Easy integration with our media preparation, harvest/hold, and CIP/ SIP systems
We’re here to help every step of the way.
Download the Brochure
"*" indicates required fields