The DCM by JBT Prime Inline Label & Packaging Quality Machines use the same machine platform to handle two different jobs related to final product packaging. Used before the sealer, software scans/rejects to ensure that the packed product meets standards to be sealed in terms of size, shape and deformities. Used with different software after the weigher, sealer and label-maker, it scans for any breach of the sealing area, and verifies that the label is legible and correct in all details.
Features & Benefits
- Checks/rejects packed product before the sealer to simplify re-work
- Checks/rejects label and seal quality after the weigher and Labeler to catch illegible labels and objects outside the sealing
- Area that breach the seal
- Reduces re-work by catching packages that need attention before the sealing machine
- Reduces customer complaints from bad labeling and breached packaging by catching them before pack-out
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V A.C. 50/60 Hz, or custom
- Weight: 610 lbs.
- Production Rate: 60 to 100/min, depending on scan parameters