Features & Benefits
- Track Line and Product Status
- Lines down, slowed or stopped and the reason based on code
- No product on the line/decrease in product rate
- Shift output
- Immediate or time-defined (1, 2 or 5-minute intervals) text or email alerts can be set up to alert management to production declines or maintenance to equipment problems that require attention.
- Redundant Sensors on Picking Lines Guarantee Accuracy
- We utilize redundant sensors on every picking line counter system to provide an accuracy guarantee of 99.6%. An end-of-day report is automatically generated to show any discrepancies between the primary and redundant sensor.
- Real-Time Efficiency Reporting Engages Personnel
- Real-time data from the counter systems are shown on scoreboards installed on the plant floor. These large 50-inch monitors, which are mounted inside waterproof washdown enclosures, motivate employees to increase product efficiency.
- Displays can be customized to show line efficiency and employee efficiency, with stoplight-coded lights (green, yellow, red) showing if set thresholds are being met. If a particular line or employee falls below set efficiency expectations, the light turns and remains red until improvement is seen.
- User Friendly, Touchscreen Controller
- The proprietary MARS Food Processing Solutions controller features an user friendly interface that can manage up to eight counter systems. The 7-inch touchscreen display enables easy setup and management, a significant improvement from the 1-line LCD display and complicated menu of other controllers.
- Also, unlike other controllers, data is not stored locally, but instead is continuously uploaded and stored to a Microsoft SQL Server database — making data available to users via reports, charts, status screens, printing, automatic report emailing, alarms and many other useful features.
- Daily, Weekly or Historic Event Reporting
- Our Counter Efficiency System features full daily, weekly and historic reporting capabilities to enable in-depth analysis of the production environment. End-of-shift reports summarize line efficiency, product efficiency, downtime, production loss time and more to make quick adjustments for immediate efficiency gains.
- Weekly or historic reports help identify reasons for downtime areas and can be used to justify capital investments. All reports have a consistent interface to enhance usability and can be customized based on each facility’s needs.