The OSC-1 Turkey Oil Gland Remover is designed to automatically remove the oil gland from male and female turkey tails, utilizing a set of inward-rotating steel roller shafts. The machines wide array of adjustment features allow for nearly any bird size. The consistent method of removal makes the OSC-1 a great addition to any evisceration line.
Features & Benefits
- Machine-made cuts improve consistency compared to hand cuts
- Overhead line indexer keeps birds metered and spaced properly
- Adjustable to process all size hens and toms
- Eliminate gland removal labor; one to two workers/shift
- Improve yield and removal consistency
- Proven design offers time-tested, consistent results
- Prime equipment group quality is built-in
- Electrical Requirements: (1) 2 hp, (1) 1 hp motor; 480V, 3 ph, 60 Hz, 15 amps
- Water Requirements: (1) 1/4 connection; 2.0 GPM (7.57 LPM); 40 PSI min.
- Air Requirements (tensioner only): 100 PSI, Dry (Filtered); 3/8 connection
- Net Weight: 1,250 lbs. (567 kg)
- Production rate — Toms: Up to 45 per minute
- Production rate — Hens: Up to 55 per minute