Our Prime SP-1 Straddle Picker utilizes the most effective straddle defeathering method available. With extra long fingers in a dual-downstroke rotational pattern, the SP-1 reaches the difficult-to-pick straddle area of the bird for efficient, high-capacity picking. This small-footprint target-picker is particularly suited to compact picking layouts and is part of a complete picking solution from Prime Equipment Group.
Features & Benefits
- Most versatile and efficient solution for straddle picking
- Long fingers reach hard-to-pick areas
- Multiple lengths available
- Proven design and durability reduce maintenance costs
- Keeps skin firmly attached for higher grade and yield
- More efficient picking allows lower scald water temperatures to lower heating costs
- Electrical Requirements: 230-460V, 60 Hz, 3 ph
- Motor Specs: (2) – 3 HP
- Water Requirements: (2) – 1” Pipelines
- Net Weight: 2,000 lbs.
- Production Rate: Variable