Our Tomato Peel Pinch Bed operates in-line with all JBT peelers at the highest volumes they produce. In the processing line, the pinch bed follows a rubber cord scrubber to efficiently remove peels with a patented combination of opposite rotating rollers. Spray nozzles and rotating brushes clean the conveyer on the bottom side, while the side drip pans collect by-product into an auger for reuse. Peeled tomatoes are then discharged from the end of the Pinch Bed.
Features & Benefits
- Reversing racks on pinch rollers included for self-cleaning
- Minimized peel and pectin buildup due to rotating brush and spray nozzles
- Hydraulic or Electric Drive Motor: Flexible installation requirements to meet customer needs
- 12 and 16 foot lengths with sensing and cleaning options
- General operating range reaches up to 50 t/hour (36.3-45 MT/hour) at full speed
- Specializes in all varieties of tomatoes in order to peel off the skin that has previously been loosened by the JBT steam peelers