Our Prime TTP-Series Tender Tendon Pullers automatically remove tendon straps from turkey tenders utilizing a unique and dependable method of consistent tendon removal. The TTP-4 machine features a single strap- pulling head and narrow design for online operation. The TTP-3 Tendon Puller model features a dual strap-pulling head, and allows for higher production volumes for use in offline operations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automated process improves worker safety
- Increases tendon removal speeds and improves process efficiency
- TTP-3 dual strap-pulling head allows for higher production volumes for use in offline operations
- Improve tender yield vs. manual tendon removal
- Reduces hand or wrist injuries associated with manual removal
- Single and dual-head models target online and offline operation
- TTP-4: (2) 1 hp motors 480V, 3ph, 60 Hz, 10 amps
- TTP-3:(2) 1 hp motors 480V, 3ph, 60 Hz, 10 amps
- TTP-4: 1.0 GPM (3.78 LPM), inlet 40 psi min.
- TTP-3: 2.0 GPM (7.57 LPM), inlet 40 psi min.
- TTP-4: 600 lbs. (272 kg)
- TTP-3: 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- TTP-4: Up to 60 tenders per min.
- TTP-3: Up to 120 tenders per min.