USA: Cincinnati, OH
JBT Research Technology Center for Protein, Fruit and Vegetable Preservation
Manufacturers and producers need the confidence that their product will retain its texture, flavor and appearance with high-pressure processing (HPP). JBT’s Avure HPP business provides in-house food science, chemistry lab, and advanced microbiology services.
Five reasons to trust your HPP recipe to Avure:
- By combining food science with the world’s highest throughput HPP machines, you’ll work with a single company committed to your product and business success.
- We proof your recipes in our food science kitchen, and test them on a full-size production machine. We’ll work with you to make adjustments to the formulation to optimize flavor, texture and appearance.
- Avure can give advice about flavor profiles and make recommendations for modifying recipes to create a delicious HPP product.
- Food safety. Avure’s intensive microbiological laboratory runs tests to ensure that food is safe and pathogens are inactivated.
- Original HPP recipes. Put in your order for a unique HPP-friendly food or beverage
JBT Technical School
JBT organizes a wide range of certified training courses: click here to get more information
More Research & Technology Centers
- AR: San Miguel de Tucumán
- Belgium: Sint Niklaas
- Brazil: Araraquara
- Italy: Parma
- Mexico: Puebla
- NL: Amsterdam
- South Africa: Nelspruit
- Spain: Murcia
- Sweden: Helsingborg
- UK: Livingston
- UK: Manchester
- USA: Cincinnati, OH
- USA: Lakeland, FL
- USA: Madera, CA
- USA: Richmond, VA
- USA: Riverside, CA
- USA: Sandusky, OH
- USA: Stratford, WI