Our Quick Fiber Device stands as a valuable laboratory apparatus for every citrus juice operation, designed to consistently produce screened pulp and Quick Fiber determinations. The device takes the guesswork out of testing for the amount of pulp particles in juice or testing the relative dryness of finisher pomace.
Features & Benefits
- Quiet process
- Precise results
- Convenient to operate
- Easy to clean and operate
- Full recovery of liquid is possible
- Includes a timer, which can be conveniently placed on the wall
- Vibration-free operation accomplished by a heavy cast base and a counterbalanced eccentric
- The quick fiber device operates on juices with fibers such as oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.